RFH has a two-pronged approach, both foreign and domestic: 1. To bring hope and aid to victims in the war-torn areas of the developing world. 2. To provide means, education and hope to the marginalized communities in Milwaukee, specifically to ethnic and asylum-seeking communities.
We aspire to empower the displaced, disabled, and disenfranchised beyond their perceived limits to the fullest extent of our reach.
1. Champion the love of Jesus Christ to people of all races, religions, and backgrounds.
2. Promote empathy and recognize the dignity and humanity of all peoples in a globalized world.
3. Bring awareness and attention to the victims of conflict.
4. Focus on supporting amputees and the handicapped in underprivileged countries.
5. Support and promote the growth of sustainable, diverse communities.